Monday, February 28, 2011

30 Days of Devotion

One of my passions is to share what God is doing and speaking to me through writing. Devotional writing and encouragement is a favorite of mine and I have really lacked recently due to just the busyness of life and ministry. I feel that God has given me a desire to write and it is amazing to hear random people I have never met send me messages about what they read of my blog.

This has led me to realize that I need to be more committed to writing and place a higher priority on it. Over the next 30 days beginning on March 1st I am setting myself the goal to write 1 devotional a day on this blog. I pray that these devotionals will be an encouragement to you and draw you closer to Jesus Christ. I hope you join me on these 30 days of devotion. See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment