Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Northern Ireland Update 3

So tomorrow I am getting married...

As I am reflecting on the whole marriage process I am finding how sanctifying it is.  If I really open my eyes to everything that has happened, especially recently it is easy to see how self-centered and not God centered we can be.  You own wedding can be in and of itself a justification to put your eyes on yourself.  The problem is that when your eyes are on us they are not on Jesus.  I am enjoying this eve of my wedding just thinking about how great God is.  Thanking him for my friends, family, church and most of all my soon to be wife.  This truly is about him and his glory as two people unite.  May God be glorified and lifted high tomorrow!

Thanks for all the prayers and support for the big day!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment