Monday, June 29, 2009

The Constant Communicator

"God is constantly communicating with his people"

In America we fill our lives with so much stuff I often wonder in my own life if I have my eyes and ears open to God's communication. If your like me you may have a tendency to occupy your time with menial tasks or facebook and next thing you know you have skipped your prayer and daily devotional time. Or many times you just get so busy you forget to thank God for a meal, or for your day, or just a simple thanks God for eternal life. God has really put on my heart that I need to communicate more with him and be more aware of him communicating to me. I have to be more obedient to the "God Tugs" (you know, the little nudges when God lays something on your heart to do or say) in my life.

I pray today that we would constantly be communicating with our God because he is constantly communicating with his people.

1 comment:

  1. so true...our country has way too many distractions. Romans 12 :2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

    ReplyDelete