Saturday, June 20, 2009

Overwhelmed

Do you ever feel overwhelmed?

This week I was thinking about all the hurting people in the world and just felt bad because I can't help them all. There is so much sin and hurt in this world that sometimes I just get overwhelmed. If you understand my personality you find out that I am an influencer. It is in me to inspire, encourage, and influence for God's glory. I see all the hurt in Holmes/Tusc. Counties, the inner city of America, and the remote parts of the world and I just want to bring them all to Jesus. I have come to the realization that if I want to impact the world for Jesus Christ I need to start with one person at a time. I need to start asking God, "Who do you have for me today?"

So if you ever start feeling overwhelmed remember to just start with 1 person. Start asking God Who do you have for me today? Then maybe he will give you more, and more, and more, and more. By bringing one person to Jesus you have changed the landscape of eternity and impacted the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment