Thursday, April 23, 2009

Flashbacks

I had a great evening with a close college friend of mine. We spent the evening reminiscing about our college days but more importantly how God has worked in both of our lives. We talked about the really tough and painful times we went through and how the weren't fun at the time but God really taught us and grew us through those times. We shared funny stories and embarrasing stories. There are many things I am not proud of that happened in college but there are also many things that shaped and molded me into the Man of God that I am today. I have found it very encouraging to "flashback" into the past. I would encourage you to consistantly sit with friends and reminisce. When you realize how much Jesus has transformed your life all you can do is praise him. Sometimes all we need to do is just praise Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment